Pages

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Weekly Friday Favs - Social Media Edition



1. Favourite Tweet


Definitely my favourite tweet this week!

I love how accurate this tweet is.  As much as some may try to deny it, the majority of us try to post our Instagram pictures during a time where the most people will see and click the "like" button.  Nothing's worse than posting a really good selfie and getting fewer likes simply because of bad timing. HA.

2. Favourite Instagram - TASTETORONTO


How delicious does all this food look?? Follow Taste Toronto for more!

This instagram account is beauty and torture at the same time.  Tastetoronto posts pictures of meals from "restaurants, markets and street corners" in Toronto, and I am being 100% honest when I say I would try every single thing on this collective menu of Toronto's best eats.  Your stomach will grumble and salivation might occur, but I doubt you'll be able to stop scrolling because every meal is perfection.

3. Favourite Vine - Tasia Alexis


If you haven't already, download Vine for the funniest and most random looping videos from normal people! (Run your mouse over the video and click on the speaker for sound)

Vine is definitely one of my favourite apps because it makes me feel good knowing I'm not the only one who thinks, feels, or says certain things (the only difference is that these Vine users are extremely creative and super funny!).  Although this hasn't happened to me, TasiaAlexis is definitely showing one of my struggles of never having friends over.

4. Favourite Youtube Video - Joey Graceffa 


I love this video!  Watch it here.

British Youtube Star SprinkleOfGlitter joins JoeyGraceffa in a short but hilarious game of Would You Rather.  Sooo funny (not to mention Joey dying of laughter the entire time)!!!

5. Favourite Pin

So ready
No explanation needed.  Let this be all of our mottos for 2014!



What are your favourite posts from the social media realm this week?  


Don't forget to follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.  Have an excellent week!


~

No comments:

Post a Comment